Here is a list of the people I would like to thank for helping to make this scholarship a reality:
- My mom, Lillian Busser, who planted the idea, and my family, who has been very supportive.
- Edith Antl, my good friend at Art Etc. Framing – Thank you!
- Debbie Boardman, a wonderful friend and fantastic photographer,
- Joshua P. Busser, my grandson and Secretary / Treasurer, for putting up with me and for helping to make this all possible. I couldn’t do this without you.
- Erin Cameron, for her undying support and friendship,
- Amy Dreher at the World Trade Center Memorial, one of the most incredible women I have ever met. She has shown me what it means to get involved.
- Kristin Duprey for her great embroidery on our t-shirts and jackets,
- Karen Lyn Gail for all her help and support,
- Lorelei Greifenstein at Edgewood Creative for her beautiful logo design, her friendship, and her encouragement,
- Marie Johansson, for your never ending support and friendship,
- Courtney Laves-Mearini and her staff at Cleveland City Dance for all their help and encouragement,
- Gay, Bill, and Alicia Monica, for all your support and encouragement.
- Dave and Donna Yohe and their beautiful & talented daughter Diana.
- Susan, Leslie, and Roseann Miller – three incredible ladies who have all contributed to make my life better; Susan, who just by being in my life made it better; Leslie, who showed me some of the most incredible ballet I’ve ever seen; and, last but not least, Roseann Miller, who taught me to look at life from the Amish perspective.
- The E John Busser Scholarship is grateful for our Corporate Sponsors who help provide our recipients with an amazing array of training tools to help these dancers as they continue their training. Many thanks go to: Apolla Performance Footwear, Jule Dancewear, Perfect Fit (pointe shoe inserts), Pointe People (pointe shoe paint) and T-spheres (therapy/massage balls) for their continued support, even in the toughest of times.
Thank you for everything that you all have contributed to this organization, now and into the future!
E. John Busser,
President, The E. John Busser Ballet Scholarship
The Scholarship awards are made in memory of Mr. Busser’s late daughter, Faith, and Zane Kenig, a 2014 scholarship recipient.